Covid-19 Alert Level 3 – Plumbing, Drainlaying and Gas-Fitting Service Information
Current as at 1 September 2021
With the COVID-19 Alert Level moving to Level 3 from 11.59pm Tuesday August 31st 2021 – Advanced Plumbing, Drainage and Gas will continue to provide services to our clients in the Hawke’s Bay and Taupo regions.
It is extremely important to us as a company that we continue to prioritise keeping our team and their families safe as well as ensuring the safety of the community during this time, therefore we will outline what the change to Level 3 means for us and should you require our assistance – what we will need from you in order to complete these services safely.
At Level 3 all our services resume on the condition we are able to perform them safely.
This includes commercial and residential construction projects that we are contracted to where site specific Health and Safety process will apply as well as the following:
– Renovation projects can take place as long as the home is unoccupied.
– Maintenance and Emergency Call-outs
In the instance we do attend a call out or job at your premises, this is what we need from you to ensure the safety of both our tradesman and yourselves
It is important for the safety of yourselves and our team working in this current environment that the procedures are strictly adhered to so we can minimise contact as much as possible.
- Be prepared to answer any questions in relation to your COVID-19 status. We need to know if we are entering a property with a suspected or confirmed case.
- For call-outs – take detailed photos/video of the problem area and email through to us at [email protected]
- Ensure the area our team will be working on has been cleaned and sanitised prior to our arrival
- Ensure any dogs are isolated from the work area before our workers arrive.
- We will ask you to vacate the building/dwelling whilst we are undertaking the required work. Before our workers arrive, make yourself and the rest of the household scarce. We may need someone to show us the problem. Once work begins we need all people on-site to leave the area required whilst we are working.
- We will clean the site before we leave but you may wish to do this again yourself after we have left.
What you can expect from our team
- Professional and safety-conscious performance.
- Our tradesman will assess the situation on arrival to determine if they need to wear available PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) and follow Covid-19 safety best practice at all times, this may include:
- Disposable booties
- Rubber gloves
- Tools that are sanitised before every call
- Disposable Overalls
- We are working with the mindset that every person has Covid-19
- We will disinfect the area of contact before leaving the premises
- NO tolerance for safety shortcuts. Please don’t ask them to do anything unnecessary and/or unsafe.
- Our tradesman may ask you again once on-site details of your Covid-19 status, if there is any reason to believe there is any risk being on-site, our tradesman have the authority to decide not to proceed.
For further information or assistance please contact 0508 22 88 99 or email us at [email protected]